Komik Injustice: Gods Among Us Volume 1 Chapter 3 Bahasa Indonesia

Injustice is Based on a video game?
Let's just say I wasn't expecting much.
But I did know the basic storyline of the game, because even though I've never played it, everyone else in my house has.
And if that weren't enough, some random guy in Wal-mart decided to explain the plot to me because he liked my WWBD? shirt.
What can I say? We're obnoxiously friendly in the south.
Random Nerd thought Injustice was the coolest thing EVAH, so I decided to give it a shot.
Surprisingly, the Random Nerd was right.
Well, it may not be the coolest thing EVAH, but it was certainly entertaining. I was shocked to find myself not only actually engaged in what was going on, but even laughing at some of the jokes.

























Download Injustice Chapter 3


I get why some people don't like this one, though. Superman's moral compass has gone south, Wonder Woman is teetering on eeeevil, and Batman is the voice of moderation.
So I'm guessing you have to be willing to set aside any preconceived notions of how things would really go down, and treat this like a straight-up What If story.
Which, I'm assuming, it is.

Maybe this won't be everyone's cuppa, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
 
© 2018 Baca Komik Bahasa Indonesia - Komik Injustice: Gods Among Us Volume 1 Chapter 3 Bahasa Indonesia | Support by Blogger, Picasa

Buy an copy of official volumn of Manga to support the mangaka and the publisher Purchasing an official volume helps the licensed distributors, publishers and the mangaka to continue making great manga. Be sure to check this page again to see the anticipated Manga release. If in case you think that the manga should be available for the time being but you found no update in this page, kindly report to us via the comment section. Thank you! Please keep coming back for more manga update.

free webpage counters