Baca Komik Injustice Gods Among Us Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Bahasa Indonesia

I've been trying to broaden my reading horizons lately and have always been interested in graphic novels and superheroes. I didn't know where to start, so I asked the lovely Kat Stark for some recs and this was one of them.

Injustice is one of the most interesting plots I've read this year! Basically one of the members of the Justice League (to remain unnamed) experiences a personal tragedy, and over time begins to evolve into the villain he always sought to destroy.

I picked this book up and literally could not put it down until the end. There were quite a few superhero references that went over my head, because I could not recognize the characters by sight. But I was able to deduce most of the relationships and such fairly easily.

























Download Injustice Vol. 1 Chapter 2


One of my favorite aspects of this book was the relationship between Harley Quinn and Green Arrow, with banter between them causing me to literally smile every single time I saw them on the page. The pony and mustache jokes were also very much appreciated. I also enjoyed learning more about The Flash and Wonder Woman, two superheroes I've never given much attention to before.

I was a bit confused on some aspects, whether or not they were always a plot, or just specific to this timeline. I was scratching my head at some parts from my own verse ignorance, and this is why I didn't give it a perfect 5 star rating.
For example, has Wonder Woman always had the hots for Superman? And Batman has children? And who was the ocean guy? B/c at first I thought he was Aquaman, but I couldn't really tell....

Overall I thought this was an amazing story and am eager to see where the story leads. Unfortunately my local library doesn't have a copy, so it may be a while before I read the next one.


 
© 2018 Baca Komik Bahasa Indonesia - Baca Komik Injustice Gods Among Us Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Bahasa Indonesia | Support by Blogger, Picasa

Buy an copy of official volumn of Manga to support the mangaka and the publisher Purchasing an official volume helps the licensed distributors, publishers and the mangaka to continue making great manga. Be sure to check this page again to see the anticipated Manga release. If in case you think that the manga should be available for the time being but you found no update in this page, kindly report to us via the comment section. Thank you! Please keep coming back for more manga update.

free webpage counters